Weekly Yin yoga classes — taking a little pause…
This summer the studio owners in Etterbeek moved house, therefore there are no more weekly classes near place Jourdan.
As soon as a new space is found, it will be announced here.
Should you be aware of a space for teaching yoga outside working hours in Etterbeek or Auderghem, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance!
- Trial class – 10 eur
- Single class/drop-in – 15 eur
- Most students choose a 5-class pass (60 eur, valid for 3 months) or a 10-class pass (110 eur, valid for 6 months)
General information about class attendance
- You are warmly welcome! We wish you an enjoyable journey of discovering the quieter, subtler, yin side of your personality.
- New students are welcome to join any class. No prior experience with Yin yoga or yoga is required. This style is suitable for adults of all ages and all levels of flexibility.
- While you can spontaneously drop-in, too, it is recommended to sign up for first class so that we can reserve a space for you.
- For new students, it would be great if you could arrive 15 minutes before the class. Thereafter please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class. This would give you enough time to change and settle down.
- If you have any health issues, please check with your doctor first whether doing yoga asanas (poses) is appropriate for you and please inform the teacher about your condition before the class. This applies also to (recent) pregnancy. Our aim is to enhance your health, and some conditions require adjusting a pose.
- If you have your own yoga mat and/or a blanket, you are very welcome to bring them along. Otherwise there will be some mats and blankets also on the spot.
- Since one can absorb the beneficial effect of yoga best when it is practised on an empty stomach, we kindly suggest not to eat at least 2 hours before the class. (This can also help avoid the unnecessary stress in case a pose has activated metabolism in your belly. 😉 ) If you know that you will get hungry, have a fruit some 30 min before the class.
- Please switch mobile phone to flight mode and leave it in your bag in the dressing room. Heartfelt thank you!
- We hope you will enjoy the class.